- 31st January 2018
- Posted by: SENO PURNOMO
Here’s why asset-intensive organizations choose Maximo: Up to 10–20% improvement in labor utilization. 3–5% increase in asset utilization. 5–20% reduction in downtime and material costs. 20–30% reduction in inventory needs. Maximo manages the world’s most asset-intensive organizations and put Maximo to work for you.
Who in the world depends on IBM Maximo?
- 9 of the 18 largest diversiﬁed utility companies.
- 10 of the 13 largest pharmaceutical companies.
- 16 of the 24 largest automotive companies.
- 7 of the 10 major aerospace and defense companies.
- 10 of the 20 largest oil and gas companies.
- 5 of the 15 busiest shipping ports in the world.
Who has the power of Maximo?
- 12 of the 20 largest power distribution utilities.
- 14 of the 20 largest power generation utilities.
Who’s going places with Maximo?
Trains, planes and people on the move throughout the world!
- 44.2 million rail travelers daily.
- 9 of the 18 busiest airports in the world.
As recognized Enterprise Asset Management market leader since 1996. Here’s benefit using Maximo:
- Reduces unplanned downtime
- Increases operational efﬁciency
- Provides near real-time visibility into asset usage
- Extends the useful life of equipment —Improves return on assets and defer new purchases
- Uniﬁes processes for wide-ranging enterprise asset management functions globally across multiple sites.