- 5th April 2017
- Posted by: TALIAN
Maximo can distill insights from the Internet of Things to help focus maintenance resources, reduce unplanned downtime and increase operational efficiency. Gain near real-time visibility into asset usage, extend the useful life of equipment, improve return on assets and defer new purchases—while unifying processes for wide-ranging enterprise asset management functions across multiple sites.
“Reduce maintenance labor costs up to 50% with Maximo—a comprehensive solution for managing assets, operations and maintenance. Buy on premise or in the cloud. (https://goo.gl/H82YLn)”
Find out how Maximo can work for you
- Asset management. Manage all types of assets by defining and describing asset capabilities, developing hierarchal relationships, monitoring specific asset details, and providing related documentation that can be automatically fed into work streams.
- Procurement and materials management. Plan inventory to meet maintenance demand precisely, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- The flexibility of Cloud. Businesses are increasingly turning to SaaS for predictable costs, ease of deployment, and vendor-handled upgrades. Deploying Maximo in the cloud requires fewer in-house IT resources, which reduces operational risks and IT costs, allowing resources to be redeployed to business priorities. Because SaaS enables easy, vendor-managed upgrades, clients can always benefit from the latest functionality.
- Accurate view of asset health. Maximo Asset Health Insights enables clients to manage the health of their assets using a wide variety of IoT data. It combines data from asset sensors and other sources like the weather, with asset records and work history, and then applies analytics to calculate health scores for assets. These scores can help you move toward a condition-based maintenance model, reducing wasted effort in your maintenance practices.
- Service management. Manage multiple customers in a single deployed instance, providing accurate billing and improves service delivery efficiency.
- Work management. Streamline planning, scheduling, routing and work completion with improved work order management. Organize work based on priority, resources and assets.
- Contract management. Manage vendor contracts with comprehensive contract management support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Intelligent scheduling. Maximo Scheduler Plus is an advanced work management solution built upon Maximo Scheduler. It lets businesses optimize their maintenance and service scheduling practices, by combining near real-time weather and asset data with powerful analytics to drive better insights and decision making. Schedulers and planners also get the right tools for managing complex projects: a graphical display that highlights the critical path and shows progress of activities on a time and percentage complete basis.
- Access from all of your mobile devices. Maximo Anywhere provides remote access to Maximo Asset Management processes to enable better control of all work and assets through mobile devices. The solution gives mobile workers the ability to complete more work in less time and reduce nonproductive activities, paperwork and data entry from devices using the iOS, Android or Microsoft Windows operating systems.