TALIAN provides software solutions to mid-sized asset intensive companies in Indonesia and ASEAN markets. TALIAN is lean, profitable, has a strong product and solution mix, a good customer base, and a well-qualified team of support, development, and implementation personnel. Customers range from large utility company in Indonesia and Malaysia to mid-size companies like container terminals in Surabaya, several local mini hydro companies power generation, manufacture, utilities, aviation, logistic, transportation and media.
We are looking the young and energic candidates to fulfill our vacancies for :
SALES EXECUTIVE (Subject : Sales)
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual target
Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
Develop strong knowledge of TALIAN’s Products & Services.
Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
Understand and Apply sales methodologies to:
- Create initial interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create a vision of the potential solutions to critical business needs
- Qualify, control and close opportunities
- Effectively justify return on investment
- Experience selling in the manufacturing software market place
- Knowledge of industrial terminology and processes such as: EAM, ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management.
- Contacts within manufacturing marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and web/conference-call meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- S1 Degree
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
- Implement and follow successful sales processes
- Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
TALIAN offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent commission plan, performance based bonus plan, medical, dental, life insurance.
MAXIMO CONSULTANT (Subject : Consultant)
- Fresh Graduated D3/D4/S1
- Have an understanding of the Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Have an ability in programming (Java programming is preferable).
- Have an ability in Database Design and Query
- Willing to be assigned out of town/ country
MOBILE DEVELOPER (Subject : Mobile Developer)
- Programming language : Java, Objective-C
- Mobile Framework : PhoneGap, Rest-Native, IBM Mobile First Platform.
- Relational Database, SQL
- J2EE / J2ME framework
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
We offer you attractive compensation and benefit, IBM certified allowance, insurance (Inpatient & Outpatient) and incentive allowance for assigned out of town