TEAM for Power Generation is a complete enterprise asset management system powered by “IBM Maximo EAM” that manages the lifecycle of power plants. It streamlines and automates key asset management processes while providing a single platform for managing all asset types.
It also supports industry-specific requirements by modeling various type of power plant, including hydro powered, gas fired and coal fired.
Use TEAM for Power Generation to:
- Manage asset configuration using predefined template based on KKS *
- Manage all stages of the asset life cycle including purchasing, acquisition, inventory control, work management, preventive maintenance and corrective action using predefined configurable workflow
- Provide dedicated applications to support the management of tech specs and procurement engineering.
- Develop standardized job plans, safety plans for critical and recurring work activities.
- Analyze asset failure based on preloaded ready to use failure hierarchy
* KKS = “Kraftwerk-Kennzeichen-System” or “Identification System for Power Plants”
For more information to learn more about how IBM TRIRIGA can delivers an integrated workplace management system (IWMS), contact TALIAN as an IBM Premium Business Partner.